“Since 1949, AICC has been your trusted partner in pursuing quality bilateral business objectives. Whether you are a US firm, Indonesian company, or individual researching the Indonesian market, AICC and its network of members in both countries stand ready to help make your enterprise a success”
– Wayne Forrest, President
- AICC Arranges Shipment of NY City Surplus COVID Supplies
- UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS
- UPDATE ON TRAVELING TO INDONESIA (tourist and business travel reopened, 3 day quarantine)
- Review AICC’s membership benefits, see a list of our members, and fill out a membership form.
- Cross Cultural Training
- Find an agent, exporter, law firm, bank, or insurance company
- Gather economic statistics
- Learn Indonesian business customs
- Read the latest news and commentary
- Purchase a publication
- Sign up for one of our events or simply get on our mailing list.
- Links to important government and private websites
- View AICC’s Major Past Initiatives in support of better US-Indonesia relations
- View Videos and Results of the October 2017 ground-breaking US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Covid-19 Interactive World Charts & Statistics
View and compare covid-19 case counts and statistics of various countries below. You can customize your own charts and compare any countries you are interested in.
AICC and the US-ASEAN Business Council (USABC) have entered into a strategic partnership to share resources, expertise, and promote each others interests. The partnership will focus on creating more events and awareness of ASEAN in the NY region as well as make AICC’s particular expertise on Indonesia available to USABC.
“This agreement with the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce will provide a platform to substantially increase awareness of ASEAN in New York City,” said Alexander Feldman, President of the US-ASEAN Business Council. “New York is one of the world’s most important business and financial centers, and the Council looks forward to substantially ramping up our programming in New York City through this partnership.”
“AICC views this agreement as a natural result of the emergence of ASEAN as an integrated economic community with Indonesia at its core. We look forward to working with the Council to continue to support the growing business-to-business relationship between the United States and Indonesia within this regional context,” said Wayne Forrest, President of the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce.
The MOU was approved by AICC’s board on March 20.
The President’s Blog
Are We More Palistinian Than The Palistinians?
Are We More Palistinian Than The Palistinians? Commentary by Wayne Forrest Indonesia doesn’t usually receive worldwide press attention for its accomplishments and reforms. Rather, it takes something bad like a disaster or cultural
March Crazy Weather
March Crazy Weather Commentary by Wayne Forrest Where I live, 20 miles north of New York City, March is a complete mix of weather patterns. Snow one day, warm temperatures the next. “In
Issue To Watch: Two Nations Adopting Industrial Policies
Issue To Watch: Two Nations Adopting Industrial Policies Commentary by Wayne Forrest Indonesia and the US are two nations that share many characteristics: large agricultural exporters, similar mottoes (Bhinneka Tunggal Ika, Unity in
Outlook for 2023
Issue To Watch: Outlook for 2023 Commentary by Wayne Forrest As we predicted last January, Indonesia’s 2022 economic performance outstripped 2021, itself a return to growth following the first year of the pandemic.