Over 100 donors from all over the US contributed $19,480 for procuring N95 Medical Respirator Masks and Personal Protective Equipment for Indonesian hospitals. We surpassed our goal of $10,000.
The following hospitals (RSUD) received donated equipment.
1. RSUD Dr. Zainoel Abidin, Banda Aceh, Aceh
2. RS Zahirah
3. RSUD Pasar Rebo, Jakarta
4. RS Budi Kemuliaan, Batam, Kepulauan Riau
5. Puskesmas Butuh, Purworejo, Jawa Tengah
6. RSUD Waibakul, Waibakul, NTT (Nusa Tenggara Timur)
7. RSUD Dr. TC Hillers, Sikka, NTT
8. RSPTN Universitas Hasanuddin, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
9. RS Ibnu Sina, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
10. RS Akademis Jaury Jusuf Putra Makasssar, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
11. RSUD Dr. H. Bob Bazar, Lampung.
12. RS Dr. H.M. Ansari Saleh, Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan
13. RS Dr. Sardjito, Yogyakarta
14. RSUD Cibinong, Bogor, Jawa Barat
Distribution was through Pharmaceutical Health Workers Union to hospitals in Lampung (Sumatra), Makasar (Sulawesi), Semarang, Cilacap, Klaten, and Semarang (Java).
AICC and our partner ILUNI USA (the Alumni Association of the University of Indonesia-USA) are thankful for the support we received and we pray for a healthy recovery from this pandemic both in Indonesia and all over the world.
Pictures are always better than words, so please review our gallery below.