“Since 1949, AICC has been your trusted partner in pursuing quality bilateral business objectives. Whether you are a US firm, Indonesian company, or individual researching the Indonesian market, AICC and its network of members in both countries stand ready to help make your enterprise a success”
– Wayne Forrest, President
- UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS
- UPDATE ON TRAVELING TO INDONESIA (business travel reopened, view criteria, click the icon at Indonesian government website for English version of the official criteria)
- Review AICC’s membership benefits, see a list of our members, and fill out a membership form.
- Cross Cultural Training
- Find an agent, exporter, law firm, bank, or insurance company
- Gather economic statistics
- Learn Indonesian business customs
- Read the latest news and commentary
- Purchase a publication
- Sign up for one of our events or simply get on our mailing list.
- Linksto important government and private websites
- View AICC’s Major Past Initiatives in support of better US-Indonesia relations
- View Videos and Results of the October 2017 ground-breaking US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit
Covid-19 Interactive World Charts & Statistics
View and compare covid-19 case counts and statistics of various countries below. You can customize your own charts and compare any countries you are interested in.
AICC and the US-ASEAN Business Council (USABC) have entered into a strategic partnership to share resources, expertise, and promote each others interests. The partnership will focus on creating more events and awareness of ASEAN in the NY region as well as make AICC’s particular expertise on Indonesia available to USABC.
“This agreement with the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce will provide a platform to substantially increase awareness of ASEAN in New York City,” said Alexander Feldman, President of the US-ASEAN Business Council. “New York is one of the world’s most important business and financial centers, and the Council looks forward to substantially ramping up our programming in New York City through this partnership.”
“AICC views this agreement as a natural result of the emergence of ASEAN as an integrated economic community with Indonesia at its core. We look forward to working with the Council to continue to support the growing business-to-business relationship between the United States and Indonesia within this regional context,” said Wayne Forrest, President of the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce.
The MOU was approved by AICC’s board on March 20.
The President’s Blog
Rays of Hope July 2020 Commentary by Wayne Forrest, President We're close to America's Independence Day, typically a time of public celebrations, parties, and mass gatherings. Of course, this year these events honoring
The Souls of Two Pilots June 2020 Commentary by Wayne Forrest, President Over the past few months I have been trying to make sense of our current pandemic and find a coherent truth in
Is Indonesia a COVID-19 Outlier? May 2020 Commentary by Wayne Forrest Reading the press must be troubling for Indonesian leaders. Many accounts describe an out-of-control virus, compromised healthcare system, and an impotent government
A Stronger Response Indonesia's President, Joko Widodo, joined the ranks of statesmen around the world who have grudgingly sharpened their response to the COVID-19 threat. Although the confirmed cases are still below 2,000,