“Since 1949, AICC has been your trusted partner in pursuing quality bilateral business objectives. Whether you are a US firm, Indonesian company, or individual researching the Indonesian market, AICC and its network of members in both countries stand ready to help make your enterprise a success”
– Wayne Forrest, President
- AICC Arranges Shipment of NY City Surplus COVID Supplies
- UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS
- UPDATE ON TRAVELING TO INDONESIA (tourist and business travel reopened, 3 day quarantine)
- Review AICC’s membership benefits, see a list of our members, and fill out a membership form.
- Cross Cultural Training
- Find an agent, exporter, law firm, bank, or insurance company
- Gather economic statistics
- Learn Indonesian business customs
- Read the latest news and commentary
- Purchase a publication
- Sign up for one of our events or simply get on our mailing list.
- Links to important government and private websites
- View AICC’s Major Past Initiatives in support of better US-Indonesia relations
- View Videos and Results of the October 2017 ground-breaking US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Covid-19 Interactive World Charts & Statistics
View and compare covid-19 case counts and statistics of various countries below. You can customize your own charts and compare any countries you are interested in.
AICC and the US-ASEAN Business Council (USABC) have entered into a strategic partnership to share resources, expertise, and promote each others interests. The partnership will focus on creating more events and awareness of ASEAN in the NY region as well as make AICC’s particular expertise on Indonesia available to USABC.
“This agreement with the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce will provide a platform to substantially increase awareness of ASEAN in New York City,” said Alexander Feldman, President of the US-ASEAN Business Council. “New York is one of the world’s most important business and financial centers, and the Council looks forward to substantially ramping up our programming in New York City through this partnership.”
“AICC views this agreement as a natural result of the emergence of ASEAN as an integrated economic community with Indonesia at its core. We look forward to working with the Council to continue to support the growing business-to-business relationship between the United States and Indonesia within this regional context,” said Wayne Forrest, President of the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce.
The MOU was approved by AICC’s board on March 20.
The President’s Blog
Indonesia Stubs Its Toe at the WTO
Commentary by Wayne Forrest Indonesia lost an important case at the WTO filed by the European Union (EU) on November 30 over its nickel export ban dating back to 2019. The importance of
Halloween, Inflation, and the Quantity Theory of Money
November 2022 Issue To Watch: Halloween, Inflation, and the Quantity Theory of Money by Wayne Forrest We’ve just experienced a Halloween in which frightful fantasies become reality as the young seek happiness, expecting
INCREASING ROLE OF INDONESIA’S STATE ENTERPRISES
October 2022 Issue To Watch: The Increasing Role of Indonesia's State-Owned Enterprises Commentary by Wayne Forrest You send your kids to school in America, thinking they’re safe, and then a shooting occurs. In
INDONESIA AFTER 3 YEARS
SEPTEMBER 2022 Issue To Watch: Indonesia After 3 Years Commentary by Wayne Forrest It was wonderful to be in Indonesia for two weeks in August for the first time in three years. Not