“Since 1949, AICC has been your trusted partner in pursuing quality bilateral business objectives. Whether you are a US firm, Indonesian company, or individual researching the Indonesian market, AICC and its network of members in both countries stand ready to help make your enterprise a success”
– Wayne Forrest, President
- UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS
- UPDATE ON TRAVELING TO INDONESIA (from Garuda Airlines website)
- Review AICC’s membership benefits, see a list of our members, and fill out a membership form.
- See who are our newest members
- Find an agent, exporter, law firm, bank, or insurance company
- Gather economic statistics
- Learn Indonesian business customs
- Read the latest news and commentary
- Purchase a publication
- Sign up for one of our events or simply get on our mailing list.
- Link to important government and private websites
- View AICC’s Major Past Initiatives in support of better US-Indonesia relations
- View Videos and Results of the October 2017 ground-breaking US-Indonesia Women’s CEO Summit
AICC and the US-ASEAN Business Council (USABC) have entered into a strategic partnership to share resources, expertise, and promote each others interests. The partnership will focus on creating more events and awareness of ASEAN in the NY region as well as make AICC’s particular expertise on Indonesia available to USABC.
“This agreement with the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce will provide a platform to substantially increase awareness of ASEAN in New York City,” said Alexander Feldman, President of the US-ASEAN Business Council. “New York is one of the world’s most important business and financial centers, and the Council looks forward to substantially ramping up our programming in New York City through this partnership.”
“AICC views this agreement as a natural result of the emergence of ASEAN as an integrated economic community with Indonesia at its core. We look forward to working with the Council to continue to support the growing business-to-business relationship between the United States and Indonesia within this regional context,” said Wayne Forrest, President of the American Indonesian Chamber of Commerce.
The MOU was approved by AICC’s board on March 20.